Cinnamon Sugar Chex Mix is one of the all-time favorites when I am serving dessert for my family. My kids love this sweet and tasty mix. It has a very authentic taste that is out of this world.
If you are looking for the real thing, then this is it! One of my favorite desserts that I make often, especially when there are only few people at home to give me one – is this Cinnamon Sugar Chex Mix dessert recipe. Cinnamon Sugar Chex Mix is a mouth watering cinnamon roll made with real cinnamon instead of the highly refined artificial sweeteners.
Crunchy, gooey rice cereal is covered in cinnamon for the easiest and addictive snack ever made. I could make it for dinner every day of the week and still have leftovers.
The great thing about Cinnamon Sugar Chex Mix is its versatility, you can use it as a cereal, dessert or even to top coffee. This Cinnamon Sugar Chex Mix has a very distinctive flavor, a sweet cinnamon taste, and just the right level of sweetness to keep you coming back for more.
Cinnamon Sugar Chex Mix is the ultimate sweet treat. The classic combination of creamy vanilla and sweet spices will have your taste buds dancing. Cinnamon Sugar Chex Mix is a mouthwatering blend of cinnamon, sugar, honey, and cream which give your mouth a sweet, warm sugary flavor that cannot be beat. This sweet sticky blend of food will make your morning coffee or tea times more interesting.
Cinnamon Sugar Chex Mix RecipeCourse: Appetizers & SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
This cinnamon sugar chex mix is SO GOOD. It’s super easy to make, and the buttery crunch is insanely addictive!
8 cups Rice Chex Cereal
1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup granulated white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 275F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Mix together the white sugar and the cinnamon in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a glass measuring cup, melt the butter in the microwave. Add the brown sugar, mix well, and return the microwave for another 20 to 30 seconds (watch to make sure it doesn’t bubble over). Whisk until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour the Chex cereal into a large bowl, then drizzle the sauce over top. Use a spatula to gently mix until the Chex is evenly coated.
- Spread the Chex mix onto the parchment lined baking sheet. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mix evenly over the Chex.
- Bake at 275F for about 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes (lift and turn with a metal spatula).
Reference : onelittleproject.