If you’ve never tried preparing stuffed zucchini dishes before, you will be pleasantly surprised. They’re filling, yet light, and when it comes to preparing healthy meals that taste great, these are some of the best!
Not only will you love the delicious Mediterranean flavors in these delicious Keto Greek chicken stuffed zucchini boats. But you’ll also be enjoying low-carb meals that are also delicious.
You’ll love the delicious Mediterranean flavors in these delicious Keto Greek chicken stuffed zucchini boats! First, you’ll need to peel your zucchini and cut them into strips.
Then, you’ll slice up your chicken into bite-size pieces. Then you’ll top your cooked meat with your zucchini strips and your zucchini stuffing.
Greek chicken stuffed zucchini boats make a delicious, low-calorie meal! Prepare your meals this week by simply adding some fresh zucchini strips to your dinner dishes, instead of using the store-bought kind.
You’ll need to prepare your zucchini strips and the stuffing. If you don’t want to spend too much time preparing your zucchini strips, you can try cutting up a handful of fresh zucchini and then flattening the zucchini strips into strips.
Then, wrap them in cheesecloth and tie together to form a rope. Once you have tied your zucchini strips together, lay them on top of the stuffed zucchini.
Read also Zucchini Pizza Boats.
The easiest way to do this is to place a cheesecloth piece along the edge of the zucchini strips. This will help to create an invisible border around the zucchini strips.
Now place your zucchini strips around the perimeter of your stuffed zucchini boats. Then, you’ll need to sprinkle your zucchini strips with olive oil and sprinkle them evenly along the inside of your zucchini boat.
Chicken Stuffed Zucchini BoatsCourse: BreakfastCuisine: MediterraneanDifficulty: Easy
If you’re looking for easy and delicious recipes to prepare for dinner this week, look no further than the delicious Mediterranean-inspired chicken stuffed zucchini boats.
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
3/4 cup pasta sauce
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
1 Tbsp olive oil
3/4 lb. chicken breast cut into cubes
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- To prepare the zucchini, cut the zucchini in half lengthwise, then use a spoon or melon baller to scoop the center flesh and seeds from the zucchini. Repeat for the remaining zucchini.
- Place the zucchini in a baking dish or cookie sheet cut-side up and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Place in the pre-heated oven for 15 minutes until the zucchini cooks slightly and becomes tender.
- Meanwhile, to prepare the chicken, heat the olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken along with the seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Add the pasta sauce and cook for an additional 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Scoop the chicken mixture into the zucchini boats.
- Top the chicken with parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Return the zucchini boats to the oven for 5 more minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with fresh basil and parmesan cheese, if desired, and serve.
- Storage: Store any leftovers in an airtight container. They will last about 3-4 days in the fridge.
- Make Ahead: You can make the scoop out the flesh of the zucchini one day in advance to make the recipe quicker the day you’re ready to eat it.
- Substitutes: For best results, follow the recipe as is. If you’d like to substitute the chicken for ground chicken, turkey or even ground beef, that’s totally fine.
Then, drizzle any extra olive oil over the zucchini strips if you have any. Now that you have your zucchini stuffed zucchini boats ready to serve, you’ll want to add your zucchini stuffing.
To each stuffed zucchini boat. You can find this in just about any grocery store. You may need to buy some extra zucchini stuffing if you plan to make several different dishes for dinner.
Now you can serve your chicken stuffed zucchini boats with a side salad, a bottle of red wine, and enjoy! That’s all there is to preparing chicken stuffed zucchini boats for dinner this week! Reference feelgoodfoodie.