Greek Chicken Roll ups are a delicious healthy snack which is so easy to make that even the kids can make them. Greek Chicken Roll ups made using boneless chicken breast’s that are stuffed with Feta, red peppers, zesty tomatoes and baby spinach.
For this simple recipe you will only need thin sliced boneless chicken breast, baby spinach, zesty tomatoes, Feta, fresh herbs and cooking spray for the coating. Recipe. Chicken Roll Ups make for a delicious and simple meal.
This simple baked stuffed chicken dish is just the right thing to serve any evening of the week, especially during the cold winter months. It’s filled with protein, with lots of cheesy cheese!
If you’re looking for a quick and easy dinner, then this recipe is an absolute “must try”. Chicken Roll ups are filled with savoury cured, smoked ham, then topped with more cheese and tomato sauce, and of course, more cheese!
These delectable roll ups are almost an uncomplicated, easy to make family-friendly meal. The main dish of this particular cuisine is the chicken, which forms the main part of the rollups. Chicken is tender and very tasty. There are also many varieties of chicken like; Regular, Italian, Japanese, and Canadian chicken.
Chicken Lasagna Roll-upsCourse: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Delicious, easy, comforting and sure to please the whole family
4 chicken breasts cooked and shredded or 1 rotisserie chicken I prefer rotisserie chicken because of its flavor.
1 teaspoon salt*
4 TBS butter
¼ cup onion minced
¼ cup bell pepper minced red, yellow or orange. the sweeter variety
1 garlic clove, minced
1 roma tomato died small
5 TBS flour
4 cups broth*
¼-1/2 cup heavy cream
12 cooked lasagna noodles
3 cups mozzarella cheese
- In skillet add butter, onion, bell pepper, garlic, tomato. Sauté over med-low heat until very softened. Turn up heat to med-high. Add flour and cook for a few more minutes. Slowly whisk in 4 cups of broth*.
- Bring to a simmer. When sauce is thickened to desire consistency turn off heat and add ¼ cup of cream. You can add up to ½ cup if you prefer it more creamy.
- Spread about ½ cup sauce in bottom of 9×13 pan. Mix shredded chicken and about 2 cups mozz cheese (you can use more or less cheese as desired)
- Lay out lasagna noodles and spread cheese and shredded chicken over. Roll up. and place in 9×13 pan. Pour sauce over. Add more cheese if desired. Bake 350 for about 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- *different brands of broth have more seasonings and salt. For this recipe taste test the sauce for saltiness. IF you are using bullion and rotisserie chicken there will be plenty of salt. If using plain boiled chicken and a low-sodium broth you will need to add salt and/or seasoning salts for flavor.
Reference : ohsodelicioso.