It’s a warm day, so it’s time to start cooking up a breakfast of Cheesy Sausage and Eggs! The first thing you need to do is to prepare the pan for cooking.
Since we are using a stovetop, this means that we must preheat the cooking surface to pre-heat the pan. Once it is preheated, we can start cooking!
How to make Cheesy Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sliders for your family: Start by making a batch of homemade sausage. Bring a half a cup of water to a boil then add one tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce, one tablespoon of dried thyme, and two tablespoons of flour.
Also add two eggs. Mix them all up and cook them on the top of the stove until they are done. Drain off the liquid and let them cool down.
A quick and easy way to put a little zest into any meal is to whip up some delicious Cheesy Sausage and Egg Breakfast Sliders. These easy recipes have become popular in recent years because they are both delicious and healthy for you. If you are looking for a great way to start off your day, these are one of the best choices you can make.
Cheesy Sausage and Egg Breakfast SlidersCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Cheesy Sausage and Egg Breakfast Sliders are a fully loaded perfectly portable hand held breakfast. All of your favorite breakfast fixin’s come together with the most amazing and unexpected glaze to create the perfect Brinner (breakfast or dinner). We love these for game day and let me tell you they are amazingly convenient for tailgating! We love these sliders, Chad calls them a ‘handful of yum’. Can’t beat that endorsement!
2 (12 oz) pork sausage rolls
12 Hawaiian dinner rolls
8 large eggs, scrambled
6 slices pepper jack cheese
8 slices American cheese
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Warm large skillet over medium heat. Form sausage into 12 patties, slightly larger than one dinner roll. Add sausage to skillet and cook until completely cooked through.
- Meanwhile, using a serrated knife, cut rolls in half lengthwise (without breaking apart).
- Place bottom half of rolls in 7×10-inch or 9×13-inch baking dish; set tops aside.
- Scoop scrambled eggs onto bottom rolls; top with pepper jack. Place sausage on top of pepper jack and top with American cheese. Carefully top with top buns.
- Combine melted butter and maple syrup in small bowl. Brush over tops of rolls allowing sauce to drip down sides and into bottom. Use entire amount.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and melted. Serve and enjoy!
- To make for tailgating use a disposable foil pan or wrap individually in foil and keep warm. Sliders can be prepared a day ahead and popped in the oven before the big game.
Reference : theslowroasteditalian.