If you are in the market for some good bread, but you just can’t seem to make enough to satiate your taste buds. Then maybe you should look at trying some low carb cheesy garlic breadsticks!
Bread is one of the best foods on earth, and it is straightforward to prepare. Bread comes in so many varieties that it is difficult not to find one that will suit everyone. Here is some great low carb bread to consider:
Low carb cheesy garlic breadsticks Recipe: This is a great low carb recipe that you can make at home. This breadstick has low carb ingredients and a variety of spices and flavors in it.
If you don’t know what that is, it’s when you make mashed potatoes, add some breadcrumbs (or mix-ins). And then roll it into a ball and cut it into wedges. That’s all there is to it! And, of course, these breadsticks are a great finger food for the party!
As far as ingredients go for this breadstick recipe, it can be pretty easy. Of course, the best part is that the ingredients are all pretty much common in your house!
That’s right, there’s no need to go out to the grocery store and buy anything, and you will be sure to have everything you need right at home! The ingredients you will need will depend on how you like your breadstick.
I like to eat mine plain (not fried), so I would try to find a plain version if you’re looking for one with breadcrumbs and a little something else in it. You can even find recipes online or even make a few of these at home and then take them to a party with you!
Let’s get started and create a simple cheesy garlic breadstick recipe that will give everyone who eats them, a taste of comfort! Start by baking the breadsticks (or mix-ins) in a non-stick pan until they’re golden brown.
Homemade Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks RecipeCourse: AppetizersCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
If you’ve been looking for a fun and unique way to celebrate your birthday, the Cheesy Garlic Breadstick recipe is perfect.
250 gr flour
1 tsp instant yeast
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon sugar
155 ml of water
2 tablespoons of powdered milk
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 tablespoons garlic margarine
2 tbsp salted butter, melted
Grated cheddar cheese
- In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, instant yeast, powdered milk and mix well.
- Then add salt, pour water in small batches until the dough is combined
- Then add the oil, knead until it is not sticky to the hands.
- Round and lightly grease the surface.
- Put in a container and cover.
- Stay until the dough expands to be 2 times (about 1 hour).
- Deflate the dough.
- Grind lengthwise and spread half the surface with a mixture of margarine and butter.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Fold it in half, press using a rolling pin and grind it slowly.
- Cut it into 12 pieces.
- Lay out and arrange on a baking sheet. Twist into a spiral, spread with the remaining surface butter then sprinkle with grated cheese and parsley.
- Leave it for a while while waiting for the hot oven.
- Bake at 200’C for about 15 minutes.
That’s all there is to this fun and easy Cheesy Garlic Breadstick Recipe. Have a party and give everyone a mouthful of comfort food. And, most importantly, have a lot of fun!! Reference Cookpad ID.