Casey’s Breakfast Pizza is a great place to take the family on a night out. It is a fairly new establishment, and while it may not be as expensive as other restaurants, it isn’t cheap. If you are looking for an inexpensive yet good meal, then this is definitely one to try out.
There are many other restaurants in the area, and while Casey’s Breakfast Pizza is one you will likely enjoy, it is not the only place you should go for a great meal. For those people who love sausage gravy on their pizza, and who like the taste of a fresh, hot bowl of soup to go with it, then you won’t go too far wrong with this place.
With its delicious and mouth-watering sausage, sunny-colored tomato sauce and irresistible crispiness, Casey’s Breakfast Pizza has become a local favorite in Daytona Beach. While there are dozens of other pizza shops in the area, including local chains like Jonny Gourmet, Partita and O’ Naples, Casey’s is the one neighborhood establishment that people flock to for breakfast pizza.
The crust is thick and the price is right, making this meal an easy choice for travelers on a budget or those just looking for a solid start to their day. Travelers can choose from several different types of toppings including bacon, sausage, ham, chicken or seafood; all of which are topped with your favorite style of cheese.
No matter what you’re looking for, whether it’s a savory breakfast pizza fresh salad or an elegant meal for dinner, you’re sure to find it at Casey’s. Casey’s Breakfast Pizza is located in the DuPont Circle area of Washington, D.C., and is run by two guys named Casey and Steve Casey.
You’ll find a delightful array of toppings on their pizza’s, including such unexpected delights as macaroni and cheese and kale. If you are looking for an amazing place to take your family or have your own catering business, I highly recommend this pizzeria.
Casey’s Breakfast PizzaCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Casey’s Breakfast Pizza is an Iowa staple. Every time I go home – I make sure to stop at least once for a slice or two! You can get nacho cheese or sausage gravy breakfast pizza! So tasty!
2 individual pizza crusts
1/2 cup nacho cheese sauce
1/2 cup sausage gravy
4 large eggs scrambled
1/3 lb pork sausage browned
2-3 slices bacon cooked and chopped
1 cup mozzarella cheese grated
1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Brush pizza crust with olive oil
- On one crust, cover with sausage gravy and top with bacon, 1/2 eggs, 1/2 mozzarella and 1/2 cheddar
- On the other crust, cover with cheese sauce, sausage, 1/2 eggs, 1/2 mozzarella and 1/2 cheddar
- Bake at 450 for 8 minutes
- Broil on low for 4 minutes until top starts to brown
- AIR FRYER TIMING: Air fry at 450 degrees for 5 minutes
- Slice & serve
- You can also use Velveeta cheese sauce or even alfredo sauce if you like
- These instructions are to make two small pizzas – one with sausage and one with bacon – and using each of the sauces that Casey’s General Store uses on their breakfast pizza. If you want to make a LARGE pizza or just one kind – then double the sauce/ingredients.
- If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to leave a comment and ask! I respond to all questions within 24 hours!
Reference : thefoodhussy.