Cinnamon Roll Pancake is a very delicious breakfast treat for all those on the go. This super easy to make cinnamon roll recipe comes from our southern grandmothers.
They have been preparing this wonderful food for generations. For this reason it is one of my favorites on our pancakes menu.
We serve it with maple syrup, butter and powdered sugar. A delicious cinnamon roll the whole family will enjoy!
Have you ever tried to eat a cinnamon roll without having the actual cinnamon stick in it? I was skeptical at first but, boy was I wrong.
This cinnamon roll is absolutely delicious and very easy to make. All you need for it is cinnamon, butter, sugar, flour, and eggs.
First, just mix all of your ingredients together and then turn it over. You will immediately see that it is now lighter and fluffier because the cinnamon will have dissolved into the mix.
Cinnamon Roll Pancakes is your perfect breakfast dreams becoming true! They’re loaded with a delicious cinnamon roll and topped with an easy smooth all purpose frosting which is absolutely delicious!
It’s always fun to try out different unique pancake recipes. They can be made for any time of the day, all kinds of people from children to seniors. They can even be made small enough to take home and bake at home, if you don’t feel like running out to the store or the closest pancake house!
Caprese FlatbreadCourse: DinnerCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
Perfect for a quick vegetarian dinner or an easy party appetizer, this Caprese flatbread takes just minutes to throw together and includes a crispy, flatbread crust, homemade spinach pesto, lots of fresh mozzarella cheese, ripe grape tomatoes and a tangy balsamic glaze along with fresh basil!
2 flatbreads (from my easy flatbread recipe or store-bought flatbread)
cornmeal for dusting pans
2 tablespoons olive oil
½ cup spinach pesto (or your favorite store-bought pesto)
8 oz. fresh mozzarella
1 cup halved grape tomatoes
¼ cup balsamic glaze/reduction
large handful fresh basil, julienne cut
grated Parmesan for garnish, optional
- Throw together my quick and easy flatbread recipe. Follow instructions for partially baking crusts in this recipe or use store bought flatbread crusts.
- Heat oven to 500 degrees.
- Dust baking sheet with cornmeal (or line pan with parchment paper) and place crusts on it.
- Divide olive oil evenly between the flatbreads, brushing it all the way out to the edges, covering the entire flatbread. This helps the edges get nice and crisp.
- Divide pesto evenly between the crusts, spreading it in an even layer.
- Top pesto layer with torn pieces of fresh mozzarella.
- Top with halved grape tomatoes.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the edges of the crust start to get dark golden brown.
- Broil for 1-2 minutes or until the cheese starts to get dark golden brown.
- Drizzle with balsamic reduction, garnish with fresh basil, and grated Parmesan if desired, and sprinkle with a couple pinches of Kosher salt. Enjoy!
Reference : midwestfoodieblog.