If you are looking for an easy recipe to make a great buttermilk pancake, then this is it. For the best buttermilk pancakes, you need all the ingredients and then some.
For the best buttermilk pancakes, you need a pan and a baking tray. I use the stainless steel oven mitts because they fit perfectly in the pan, so the surface is less likely to get sticky.
As I said, you want to use the stainless steel spatula to work the butter into the pan. Take care not to let the butter go in too deep and spread all over the pan.
The best Buttermilk PancakeCourse: Appetizers, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
The addition of buttermilk (milk that is given yogurt or lemon juice) in the pancake mixture makes the pancake texture softer.
Pancake dough should be cooked immediately. Pancakes can be served with a variety of toppings according to family favorites.
130 gr Medium protein flour.
1 medium-sized egg.
150 ml Buttermilk (150 ml of liquid milk + 1 tablespoon lemon juice or 1 tablespoon plain yogurt).
2 tablespoons butter/margarine, melt it.
1 1/2 tablespoons Granulated sugar.
1/4 tsp Salt.
1 tsp Double action baking powder.
1/2 tsp Baking Soda.
Topping according to taste: chocolate milk, fruits.
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Make buttermilk by mixing 150 ml of liquid milk with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice or liquid milk with 1 tablespoon plain yogurt.
- Let it for 10 minutes.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter/margarine, set aside.
- Mix the dry ingredients thoroughly: Flour, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Beat the eggs until the whites and yolks blend.
- Put it in the dry mixture.
- Pour buttermilk little by a little while stirring.
- Add melted butter. Stir until all are mixed evenly. No need to be slippery (over mix) so that the pancake is not tight.
- Heat Teflon without any smear.
- Pour the mixture with a vegetable spoon onto the Teflon.
- Cook until the batter perforated, then turn over and cook again until done on medium heat.
- Pancakes are ready to be enjoyed with toppings according to taste.
A quick way to eat up these delicious pancakes is to dip them in maple syrup and enjoy the buttery goodness while they cool. Then you can enjoy them with some butter, and you will love these buttermilk pancakes. See also carrot cake
This is a great recipe for making buttermilk pancake for your family and then sharing them with them. They will be very happy to eat these healthy pancakes that are full of butter and taste great. Reference Cokpad Id