Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are easily one of the most delicious things have been ever eaten! There are no words to describe just how incredible these cookies are but there are.
It is easy to make these wonderful cookies and you can use your own creativity to make your own special treats for any special occasion. I love making these cookies because they are so simple to make and yet so delicious.
The only hard part will be in the rolling out of the dough. There are several methods to making this type of cookie but I would recommend using a combination of a fork and a ball of dough.
Salted Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies… These Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies ARE THE BEST chocolate chip cookie recipes EVER!
These Chocolate Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies Will melt in your mouth! They have the rich chocolate taste of butter combined with the chewy texture of chocolate chips.
These are the best ever made cookie recipes on the market! Brown butter chocolate chips are definitely the best chocolate chips on the market.
Not only do they taste great, but they’re also good for you! There’s as much flavor in a single of these delicious brown butter chocolate chip cookies as there’s in an entire box of traditional chocolate chip Cookies.
One bite and you’ll be hooked. If you’re in the mood to have a chocolate treat, you should consider trying either one or all three flavors. They have their own unique flavors, but if you taste both of them at the same time you’ll see how amazing each chocolate flavor can be!
Brown Butter Chocolate Chip CookiesCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
The BEST brown butter chocolate chip cookies that are soft, chewy and crispy around the edges. These have the perfect caramel flavor and tons of chocolate!
1 cup unsalted butter (2 sticks at room temp)
1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon fine sea salt (or kosher)
1 teaspoon baking soda
1-2 cup chocolate chips (I do a mix of semi-sweet and milk)
Optional: maldon flake sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with a baking mat or parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt 1 stick of the butter in a pan over medium-heat. Cook for about 3-5 minutes, swirling the pan every so often. Allow the butter to brown (when it turns an amber golden color and has a nutty aroma, it’s done). Remove from the heat and then pour into a bowl and chill for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining 1/2 cup softened butter, brown sugar and sugar. Mix for 1 minute, until smooth and creamy. Then add in the melted brown butter and stir until combined. Mix in the eggs and vanilla. Then add the flour, salt and baking soda. Mix until well combined. Stir in the chocolate chips. Chill dough up to 30 minutes if desired.
- Scoop cookie dough onto the prepared pan, about 2 inches apart. Bake for 7-9 minutes, or just until the edges are golden brown, while the center is still slightly doughy.
- Remove from oven and allow the cookies to cool for a few minutes on the pan. Add a few extra chocolate chips on top of the cookies and sprinkle with flaked salt if desired. Then move to a cooling rack. Enjoy with a cold class of milk!
- Brown butter: Learn how to make brown butter with these easy steps.Use a lighter colored pan to brown the butter, so that you can easily see the color change.
- For a thicker cookie: Add an extra Tablespoon or 2 of flour and refrigerate the dough for 1 hour.
Reference : iheartnaptime.