One of the things that always makes a party or special event fabulous is good food and good conversation, and when you are talking about Baked Goat Cheese Dip Appetizer, you will definitely want to use the best ingredients to make your guests say ” AAAARGH!” or “AAARGH!!! “. The thing is though, you can throw some great appetizers together without the great cheese and taste that is typically associated with this classic.
So here are a few ways to create an awesome Baked Goat Cheese Dip Appetizer that everyone will rave about and you can use as many or as few of these things as you like, the important thing is to have something that everyone enjoys, so here are 4 great ideas for this type of appetizer: If you are looking for a good, healthy and easy to prepare cheese dip, then the Baked Goat Cheese Dip Appetizer is going to be perfect for your party.
This easy-to-make recipe uses ingredients that you may already have on hand in your kitchen. These ingredients include whole-grains of bread, sun-dried tomatoes, lemon juice, olive oil, and goat cheese, making this a healthy and delicious dish that your guests are sure to love.
If you make this recipe at home and impress your guests, they won’t even know that you made it from scratch! A Baked Goat Cheese Dip Appetizer is one of the most delicious appetizers that you can serve to your guests when they arrive at your home.
They are scrumptious and make a wonderful gift idea when you bring them as a gift. It’s best to use the same cheese that you used to make the bruschetta, which you’ll have to slice into very small pieces before you begin rolling them. The other ingredients for this delectable appetizer are fresh vegetables such as sliced tomatoes, chopped zucchini, olive oil, and fresh herbs like thyme, rosemary, and oregano.
Baked Goat Cheese Dip AppetizerCourse: Appetizers & SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
If you’ve been searching for goat cheese appetizer recipes, you’ve found the best one! This dip is the PERFECT food to bring to parties that will be gobbled up in no time.
12 oz goat cheese
4 oz cream cheese room temperature
1/2 cup parmesan shredded
2 tbsp olive oil top with more after baking, if desired
4-6 cloves garlic minced
1-2 tsp red pepper flakes adjust according to how spicy you want this dip to be
2 tsp rosemary finely chopped, plus more for garnish if you’d like
1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Combine the goat cheese and all other ingredients (either by hand or with a food processor) until everything is well-incorporated, and transfer to an oven-safe dish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. The top will start to brown slightly & get nice and bubbly. (I bake mine for 18 minutes every time)
- Top with a bit more rosemary and/or olive oil, if desired.
- Serve hot with crackers, chips, pretzels, vegetables, bread, or anything else you can use for dipping!
- If you don’t want a spicy appetizer, you can totally omit the red pepper flakes. But if you’re okay with a little kick, I highly recommend you try it!
- If you want to prepare this dip ahead of time, mix all of the ingredients and put them in your baking dish. Cover tightly and refrigerate. I recommend letting it come to room temperature before baking it when you’re ready.
- You can also microwave leftovers and it still tastes great.
Reference : xoandso.