Baked Caesar Chicken is a perfect melt in your mouth healthy recipe! It’s creamy, nutritious, and contains less than half an hour’s preparation time.
This super healthy chicken recipe uses only 4 ingredients and takes less than thirty minutes to prepare. The secret to this delicious dish is it’s secret ingredient, which is Italian Genovese boneless Italian breaded chicken, coated in olive oil and seasoned with garlic.
Baked Caesar Chicken really is that easy: just add cream, bread crumbs, olive oil, cheese, garlic, and some basil (if you like). It’s as easy as smearing the dry chicken breasts with just a generous amount of Caesar dressing and then parmesan cheese and stuffing them into a baking dish.
Most of your guests will be afraid of chicken, but this delicious dish will tame most fears. Whether you serve this at a party or not, this easy recipe should become a staple in your kitchen!
Baked Caesar Chicken is the ultimate gooey-tummy chicken recipe with a great taste that everyone will love. It’s absolutely delicious, easy, and full of flavor.
This simple baked chicken dish only requires four ingredients and only takes about 30 minutes to prepare. All you have to do is cook a boneless, skinless piece of chicken breast, season it with seasonings, bake it and then drizzle it with some olive oil. If you are in the mood to impress your friends or family and want to whip up a chicken dish that will knock their socks off, this recipe just may be the one for you.
Baked Caesar ChickenCourse: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Caesar Chicken this so really simple baked chicken recipe just includes 4 Ingredients and requires less than 30 minutes to create. It is creamy, easy, and full of flavor.
4 chicken breasts-boneless skinless
1 cup caesar-salad dressingx
1 ½ cups parmesan-cheese grated
½ cup sour-cream optional
- Heat oven to 375°F & spray on the inside of an 8x 11″ baking-dish with cooking-spray.
- When the breasts are irregular thickness, then pound them (put in a Ziploc-bag and onto a flat-surface) into a even ¾”-1″ thickness using a meat pounder.
- Sprinkle the breasts with grated Parmesan-cheese & freshly ground black-pepper & set them in the prepared baking-dish.
- Whisk together Caesar dressing & sour-cream in a small-bowl. Pour on the Caesar or sour-cream mix over every breasts then sprinkle grated Parmesan-cheese on the top.
- Set the prepared chicken in the oven & bake at 375°F for half an hour.
- Turn the oven to broil & then broil the breasts an extra 2-4 minutes till the chicken turns golden-brown.
- When completed, a meat thermometer should register 165°F when stuck in the thickest aspect of one of their middle-breasts. Remove from the oven, cover loosely with foil & permit chicken to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Serve! You can garnish with chopped-parsley, if desired.
Reference : countsofthenetherworld.